That day when I:
- Email some contacts about a charter school opportunity that I'm half-way interested in.
- Make sure 6th graders have materials during my 7th grade advisory.
- Create an agenda section on my chalkboard and use chalk for the first time this school year.
- Experiment with Class Dojo for tracking group points in my AVID classes. Anyone using this? I'm curious.
- Try to manage my AVID classes that are getting rambunctious because it's almost Friday and 6th grade has been on a field trip all day.
- Sit in another 60 minute budget meeting. I think this is the last one. There was a lot of heartache in the room with $50,000 in budget cuts.
- Cook dinner.
- Play games with the wonderful kids. Have I mentioned how much I love picking my Ella up at daycare?
- Have a beer while blogging my day. It's Rampant by New Belgium and mighty tasty with hops. It'll help my fall asleep although probably not help me sleep better.